Office of the Registrar
Back to Registrar Search for the forms and documents you need



Veteran and Military Personnel Information

Franklin Pierce University welcomes veterans and dependents; we are here to help you determine if you qualify for VA education benefits. Franklin Pierce University is approved to administrate VA Educational Benefits for eligible students. The VA makes eligibility determinations and students that believe they may be eligible for benefits under the GI Bill should seek determination from the VA.

We are approved to accept veteran's educational benefits, abide by the Principles of Excellence, and invite credits from non-collegiate sources such as the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and the American Council on Education (ACE).

Getting Started is Easy!

Your military experience could possibly be applied to college credit, reducing the amount of time it may take you to complete your undergraduate degree. Please arrange for your military transcripts to be sent to Franklin Pierce University. If you have college courses from any other regionally accredited institution, simply request for an official transcript to be sent to the Franklin Pierce University for evaluation of transfer credits.

Please refer to our Resources/Support page for additional veteran resources.

For our partners in Veterans Readiness and Employment, the following information may be helpful:

GI Bill is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at